Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frankfurt

Came back from Frankfurt yesterday.It was such a great experience!

I went for the book fair as my family is in book business. It is so great to meet so many new people , every single one of them a book lover.(I meet them so rarely these days...)

There was nothing that reminded me of autumn there.Weather was sunny and everyone was out walking with a smile on their face...Even though Frankfurt is such a depressing city, with the skyscrapers and all, giving the idea that there is no home there,only offices, I was lucky enough to see the human side of it.

Also went for a day trip in Heidelberg . Extraordinarily beautiful. Especially under that burning sun. Didn't do much though, just sat in a cafe -for more than an hour- and ate in a picturesque traditional restaurant (pumpkin soup was just perfect!).





That's all I guess... Now listen to this song which followed me for five days. It was stuck up there .I couldn't help it.


2 comments:

  1. Pumpkin soup...that must have been heaven for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum, pumpkin soup is the perfect food for autumn! welcome back mademoiselle :)

    ReplyDelete