Monday, June 21, 2010

home

It's extremely hot outside that I don't step out of my cute cool apartment even if I have to.

It's also my study period till July so I have a good excuse not to go out. To tell you the truth I don't study that much but I enjoy so much staying home! I make über
healthy fresh juice every day ,like these pictured (the red one contains strawberry, watermelon, kiwi, banana and the green one melon, lime and spearmint from the garden).

I even baked a delicious cinnamon cake the other day.

I love this season.

And I love these days. But not for long... If I had to stay away from the sea in the summer for longer than a few weeks I  would be depressed. I love traditional summer.Islands, boats, swimming, sun-kissed cheeks and full time laziness . That's the meaning of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment