Monday, April 5, 2010

Send Me No Flowers

Fortunately I don't watch tv before 2:00 am.That's when the magic begins!

i just saw  this brilliant film so funny and sunny and smart.OK,it didn't have any deep conclusion that I'll remember for the rest of my life but still ,it was pure and innocent fun.

Doris Day was hilarious as Judy Kimball and Rock Hudson as her husband but the best was Tony Randall as Arnold.Oh I want to say so much about this film but nothing will sound as funny as it was!

The worst part of it is when I start thinking about how everything has changed since then...Not in the world,(oh I wouldn't bother you about these things)but concerning the people in the movie.It makes me feel weird when I know that Randall is dead now.Forgive me,about these thoughts.It's just that it's early in the morning and I haven't slept yet..

Good morning to all of you then!I hope you 'll have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment